Login - New User Sign Up
You can sign up and Log-In to Swurv from any internet connected P.C. in the world. The PC you use, however, must meet the minimum system requirements.
To sign up for a Swurv account, simply enter the Swurv web address (url) www.swurv.com, or www.swurv.net, into the web address (url) text entry box of your browser, and follow the steps below.
- New User Sign Up. On the main page of the Swurv website click the Login or New User Sign-Up button, located at the top right of the screen.
- Click the New User Sign-Up located at the top right portion of the following screen.
- Introductory Offer. On the next screen, please select which country you are signing up from. If you are signing up from a country other than Canada or the United States, please select "OTHER".
- The next screen contains our Special Introductory Offer. You may login and use the Swurv Platform, complete with email, instant messaging etc., for a free trial period. If you would like to do so, click the Sign Up button located at the top of the ad.
- Choose Identity. The next screen deals with the Swurv Environments. To set up a Swurv Identity, choose one of either, Personal, Home, or Work, depending on what you are most likely to use Swurv for. If you are not sure, we suggest you select Personal, as you are only required to enter a nickname, for personal information.
- Personal Environment. In the example show, Personal has been selected from the previous screen. Please enter a nickname in the entry box provided.
- In the entry box directly below Nickname, please enter a Swurv email address. You must only enter the part before the @ sign.
- When you are satisfied with your nickname and email address, click the continue button, located at the bottom, right of the screen.
- If you have missed a required section, or entered something incorrectly, the area in question will be highlighted in red.
- Account Recovery. This section is very important because if you ever loose your user ID or password, this information will be used to identify you and recover your account. Please select one question from each of the pull down lists provided, and enter an answer to each question in the box provided. (note: no question or answer can be repeated)
- Once you are satisfied with your questions and answers, click the continue button located at the bottom, right of the screen
- Choose Password. On this screen, you are required to choose a password that you will need with your User ID number, to login to Swurv. You may change this password anytime you wish once you Log-In. Please follow the instructions carefully. Once you have entered your password, you must confirm it by re-entering it in the box next to "RE-ENER PASSWORD". Our password is slightly more difficult than most systems, and the reason is that we take your security very seriously.
- When you are satisfied with your password, please click the continue button, located at the bottom, right of the screen.
- Terms of Service. Please read Terms of Service in its entirety. Once you are finished reading T.O.S., click the agree button to continue. If you do not wish to continue, click the disagree button.
- Information Page. This is the final page before entering Swurv. It is very important that you print this page before continuing. You can do so by clicking the print button located at the top, right of the screen. This screen contains all of the information that you will need to Log-In to, or recover your Swurv account, so please store it in a safe place. If you do not have a printer, please take the time to write all of the information down.
- Once you have made a hard copy of your account information, click the continue button, located at the bottom, right of the screen.
- Log-In. Now you are ready to Log-In. Read the instructions, and then click the Log-In Now button, located at the top of the page.
- Download Shortcut. You will now be asked whether you would like to download a Swurv shortcut to your desktop, or to launch Swurv with no download. The download is a nothing more than a shortcut, which is encased in a security shell. If you are on a P.C. that you will be logging on frequently, choose save. If you wish to launch Swurv, with no downloaded shortcut, click open, then open again on the following dialogue box.
- If you choose to download the shortcut, you will be asked where you would like to have the shortcut downloaded to. We suggest that you place it on your desktop. To do so, click the top pull down list in the "Save As" dialogue box, and scroll down until you find your desktop. When the word Desktop appears in this text entry field, click the save button at the bottom of the window.
- If you have followed the above steps correctly, a Swurv shortcut will appear on your desktop. At this time you should close the open windows and simply double-click the Swurv shortcut icon on your desktop. The login window will appear. Login, using your user ID and password from above. From now on when you wish to login to Swurv, simply double-click the Swurv shortcut on your desktop.
- Now, double click the desktop icon anytime you wish to Log-In to Swurv. You must enter your User ID and password when prompted.